Black Serengeti Leggings
These body-hugging, curve-enhancing beauties take you from yoga practice to shopping to a night on the town. Simply top off your leggings or capris with one of our matching crop tops, relaxed or fitted tank tops for your day, then slip on a gorgeous draped kimono or your favorite blazer and heels for your dinner date and a night of dancing. Compression-fit, high-quality performance fabric is milled in Montreal and won't lose its shape. And the vivid print will never fade...durable activewear and chic going-out wear that is made to last!
- Every pair of leggings, capris and shorts is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Made from 88% polyester, 12% spandex performance knit fabric made by a Montreal mill.
- The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber. This fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester.
- With its amazing compression fit, our leggings hug in all the right places and suit all body types.
- Vivid print never fades after washing, and this ultra-stretch fabric holds its shape even after multiple wearings.
- Thick elastic waistband cover is stitched in place; elastic will rise just under the belly button for most people.
- Ankle hems are also cover-stitched to maintain the stretch of the fabric.
- Easy care: simply machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, and do not bleach. The fabric dries very quickly so you can wear your garment again soon.
0 - 2
4 - 6
8 - 10
12 - 14
All measurements in accordance with U.S. Standard Sizing
All styles made in stretchy knit fabrics. For in-between measurements, we recommend choosing the larger size.
On Sale Alert